Its finally here, the holygrail of anemones. ECC Nexus Burst. 1/3 colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butuz

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My ECC Nexus Burst anemone has finally popped a baby. Only a few have been seen nationwide. If you are not familiar with Nexus Burst, here is an article from Jake Adams describing the origins of this holygrail of anemones. The mother comes directly from ECC. This baby is about 1/3 colored, insane lines, colors, foot marbling (please feel free to compare to the only one currently available from TidalGardens thats only 1/8 colored).

$2,650 shipped. Pick up in The Woodlands, TX is available. I do not want to disturb the anemone, but if you are a serious anemone collector and interested, pm me as I am happy to move it around and take better pics of the nem, foot, etc. Thanks for looking.

1D02E05A-44AA-4559-BA35-F3285B0D0A16.jpeg
E9614F94-F723-4505-B20D-DED024138B5C.jpeg

580DA92D-DE69-40B0-B9E1-746E1991BC84.jpeg

Last edited:
Avast
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Do you happen to have it mixed with any other BTAs? Just curious if you have any experience mixing with CBS?

haven’t mixed it with CSB yet, but my TSA Scarlet Rose and CSB are next to each other, both happy. these little guys though sit in their own box, as they like lower flow.

Corals.com

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It’s well worth the money folks, extremely fast growing and a beauty. I love mine and wouldn’t hesitate to buy it again, just waiting on mine to split.
E096950A-4150-4D26-8207-C32AFECFCAB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Avast

Scdell

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Peeps must have stupid money.
I work hard for mine and I value it.
Plenty of other things to spend that on.
To each his own. It's what makes the world go round.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Smilet98

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It’s an a investment if your passionate about your hobby, 2k for somthing that makes you happy and fulfills your want is never a bad mood, unless your using your rent money or course! Looking for a cheap hobby I heard rock collecting is cool! Happy Easter Everyone! One day I’ll have mine too!

Scdell

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It’s an a investment if your passionate about your hobby, 2k for somthing that makes you happy and fulfills your want is never a bad mood, unless your using your rent money or course! Looking for a cheap hobby I heard rock collecting is cool! Happy Easter Everyone! One day I’ll have mine too!
No. 2K to make yourself happy? Find something else to fill your needs.
There's two type of people that spend that.
One that has more money than sense and needs something to make them happy and to show off what they have.
The other is the person that thinks they're going to make money on their investment. Which is a total crap shoot when your dealing with something that may survive or may not. Play the lottery. The odds are the same.

wjgeese

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No. 2K to make yourself happy? Find something else to fill your needs.
There's two type of people that spend that.
One that has more money than sense and needs something to make them happy and to show off what they have.
The other is the person that thinks they're going to make money on their investment. Which is a total crap shoot when your dealing with something that may survive or may not. Play the lottery. The odds are the same.
someone jelly!

BRS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of your latest coral purchase...

• It was a GREAT deal

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • It was a good deal

Votes: 90 32.5%
  • It was nether good nor bad

Votes: 65 23.5%
  • It was a bad deal

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue