It's Just a Tank

No sadge. I knew what i was getting into. This was not an impulse buy. This was the 2nd chance I've been given at this fish.
Infinite Loop Art GIF by CmdrKitten
My flame angel is still a perfect citizen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3102.jpeg
    IMG_3102.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 51
I'm about to plug a surge protector into a surge protector. That shouldn't cause any issues, right?
I do it all the time. OSHA would have a field day with my aparment if it was a workplace
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new