It's Just a Tank

guess it was wrong thread...:rolleyes:
put it where you like and leave it alone ,it will be fine...;):)
got a place for another wrassehole if needed...;)
You know, these 2 posts lingered in the back of my mind.....
She's copied "HIM" tonight. Just before lights out. I saw her sprinkle sand near the torch. Im glad the current carried it away. I got no luck with fish.
 
but not on it ? or meats ?
 
did she do this prior ,along with other ? or this new for her ?
 
Well, bta is not growing at all. Nem crab moved in. I think the bta just likes to color dance.
20220723_100303.jpg
 
maybe crab moving in will trigger new things to come... :)
 
frag it, cut rt in middle of clusters ,both will grow faster yet...;):)
 
no chips, nip and clip. 2 colonies... :)
 
Is it just my screen or is Eli turning blue?
She's black and yellow. She is under 14k. In qt she was under 10k.
I noticed the other day but didn't say anything. she does seem to be going blue.
I could live with that. Once they turn female, there's no reversing to male. Just like with clownfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new