It's Just a Tank

Might move middle torch.
20240709_104225.jpg
20240709_103632.jpg
20240709_103704.jpg
 
That's pretty much it, peachy pink orange?
Reminds me of one I have from the shape

1721075529070.png

Was too lazy to find my own photo
 
Speaking of photos I took out the Nikon and grabbed some photos…

Now to get them off the Nikon and on to the laptop and dumped somewhere around here
 
It bothers me how top downs are so much better looking compared to the glass side shots.
Sometimes

I like my front view of my hammer garden though with the wall hammer

IMG_3494.jpeg
 
Not sure but im allergic to penicillan :(
I think you just need more caffeiene. That usually does the trick for me
Great advice!
Oi, I guess its time to start up the rocket fOr the 4th time today.
 
Gingers
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3600.jpeg
IMG_3601.jpeg


Fluff IMG_3612.jpeg IMG_3590.jpeg IMG_3613.jpeg IMG_3545.jpeg IMG_3605.jpeg
If they get out of line....
Add a hammer near their invasion point. They will either die trying or release foot and float off to be captured for the lfs.

I got a few loose gingers. But, i love em.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new