!!!IT'S LIKE THE FIVE DOLLAR BIN AT BATTLECORALS!!!

A radical Friday morning frenzy to be sure:) Thanks a ton for all the interest. I have honestly been meaning to do this for a coupel months now just finally had second to get it together.

I wish I had a thousand of these frags, but I really think I can only cover about 5-6 packs at the most, and I think they are all spoken for. But if anymore are available, I'll pm youyin the order i received your pm's I promise as soon as i can organize what is all left.
 
In case people back out, please add me to the wait list.
 
NIL :D :D :D
 
Hey Thanks for all the PMs guys! will get to them as i am back in the office. Wasn't kidding about dropping off my daughter lol.
Hey Adam I want to buy a Battle Box but if you have the 5 bin open I’ll pay extra for some more frags
 
Put me on the list if you have any left
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new