!!it's MARGIC MARLII MARNDAY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I totally agree with this post!

if only it were true:(

colony is still a nugget and i probably should not have even fragged it lol. there are no monsters of the pretty stuff when you make a living cutting them up. lol sad but true.

The pack has been sold as well but anyone interested in a custom pack or similar just hit me up. anytime:)

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's to bad seems like there's some cool stuff in your tanks that are hiding from pictures based on colonies being cut to much! Lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's to bad seems like there's some cool stuff in your tanks that are hiding from pictures based on colonies being cut to much! Lol

the bane of the aquaculturist! all we do is abuse our mothers lol colonies that is

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, I do see why Marmalade was over looked here. The pic just doesn't do it. Could grow out to be the best in the pack whit its orange highlights. Thrilled to have it. And of course pink on pink, it is very cool and I do feel quite lucky to have it considering what you have left of that looked like nothing but encrusting on the tile.
Everything is doing great and looks better than the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to chat, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully next time I won't have to rush home.
Thanks a bunch

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since your such a believer in the reef breeders fixtures maybe you should set up a table at ffm right along with Logan from reef breeders.

WYOREEFER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u able to put together this pack again I would like to purchase one thanks

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam, I do see why Marmalade was over looked here. The pic just doesn't do it. Could grow out to be the best in the pack whit its orange highlights. Thrilled to have it. And of course pink on pink, it is very cool and I do feel quite lucky to have it considering what you have left of that looked like nothing but encrusting on the tile.
Everything is doing great and looks better than the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to chat, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully next time I won't have to rush home.
Thanks a bunch

Rob!! somehow i totally missed this last week. But man you are right the marmalade is the star of that one for sure. Glad you're seeing its potential. And great to meet you man. alway a treat to meet fellow reefers in person.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 143 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back