!!it's MARGIC MARLII MARNDAY!!!

I totally agree with this post!

if only it were true:(

colony is still a nugget and i probably should not have even fragged it lol. there are no monsters of the pretty stuff when you make a living cutting them up. lol sad but true.



The pack has been sold as well but anyone interested in a custom pack or similar just hit me up. anytime:)
 
That's to bad seems like there's some cool stuff in your tanks that are hiding from pictures based on colonies being cut to much! Lol
 
That's to bad seems like there's some cool stuff in your tanks that are hiding from pictures based on colonies being cut to much! Lol


the bane of the aquaculturist! all we do is abuse our mothers lol colonies that is
 
Adam, I do see why Marmalade was over looked here. The pic just doesn't do it. Could grow out to be the best in the pack whit its orange highlights. Thrilled to have it. And of course pink on pink, it is very cool and I do feel quite lucky to have it considering what you have left of that looked like nothing but encrusting on the tile.
Everything is doing great and looks better than the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to chat, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully next time I won't have to rush home.
Thanks a bunch
 
Since your such a believer in the reef breeders fixtures maybe you should set up a table at ffm right along with Logan from reef breeders.
 
u able to put together this pack again I would like to purchase one thanks
 
Adam, I do see why Marmalade was over looked here. The pic just doesn't do it. Could grow out to be the best in the pack whit its orange highlights. Thrilled to have it. And of course pink on pink, it is very cool and I do feel quite lucky to have it considering what you have left of that looked like nothing but encrusting on the tile.
Everything is doing great and looks better than the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to chat, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully next time I won't have to rush home.
Thanks a bunch

Rob!! somehow i totally missed this last week. But man you are right the marmalade is the star of that one for sure. Glad you're seeing its potential. And great to meet you man. alway a treat to meet fellow reefers in person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new