It's no secret... Secret Reef Corals A+++

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macropora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macropora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
987
Reaction score
54
Location
Bayside, NY
I haven't made an online purchase in over 6 months, so I figured it was time again. I placed an order with Secret Reef Corals and was very pleased with my purchase. The zoa/paly frags are very healthy and opened up shortly after being acclimated to my reef system. The interesting thing is that the frags traveled a long distance and in my case, an even longer distance, lol... There was a hiccup with the shipping company and the package went northeast, but way north. Nonetheless, everything stayed warm and arrived healthy. He kept in constant communication. A+++ for a great vendor to deal with.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new