!!!IT'S THE CURSE OF DEVIL MAN!!!

Very nice, sweet color contrasts
 
Very cool piece. How are the colors from the side as it would be in a display tank? Does it look the same? I have a few Acros that look pretty great from the top, but when viewing from the side they look eh.
 
Very cool piece. How are the colors from the side as it would be in a display tank? Does it look the same? I have a few Acros that look pretty great from the top, but when viewing from the side they look eh.

Thanks for the post! this one looks great from the side. All the colors are there.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-131.jpg
    Untitled-131.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 32

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new