It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Outlaw I'll share w you
 
I've ice baby! Didn't get my armageddons
 
Baker's dozen for me.
 
Came out with 9.. missed every blasto and the rainbow rhinos that I wanted but still had a blast
 
Can't believe the Colorado Grease Fire #1 is still there... sure it's not as colorful as #2 and #3 but it comes with 2 mouths and it'll eventually color up with the right care........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new