It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

@CherryCorals I bought a piece and wasnt logged in somehow. I had a few other pieces that I bought logged in. Will that be a problem to get that straightened out?
 
Okay got to check out and it freezes after I click pay. So I have to refresh and the item is gone nice!!!
 
i totally knew it!!!
 
oh good i got one logged out also -_-
and my pay pal is linked to wrong address, ughh. will call you tuesday, i bought thursday shipping so hopefully will be ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new