It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

How did you get the gift card it won't let me buy one the cart just says is empty
I didn't use a gift card. I was using PayPal because the site wouldn't let me use my CC since it expires at the end of the month. I got bumped using PayPal a couple times so I activated my new card so I could go direct through the site.
 
anything is better than a Dell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new