It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Been in on every 10 minute update and not one win, yet I see others with multiple wins... So it's the person with best internet wins it all.. Sounds fair...

um how else would it work? there is alot of leftovers you could pick through
 
ive got one an hr. i think thats good, certainly dont expect to get multiples on each post
make sure you are logged into everything, and delete anything not available from your cart each time
 
Been in on every 10 minute update and not one win, yet I see others with multiple wins... So it's the person with best internet wins it all.. Sounds fair...

Are you only trying for the $1 Corals?

You should be able to win something.

My Computer is Slow but I always win stuff.

I know to Stay Away from the Really Cheap Stuff though.

You need Strategy.

You also need to know what you want since you have no time to think.
 
Definitely a bit slow here, hoping I can get another. Seems I only scored the one I got because no one else wanted it LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new