It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

"Did I leave my watch on your mom's nightstand last night?"
 
Don't worry- I spend more the more I drink lol
 
CC Snazzleberry #3
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $60
click photo to purchase


ORA Frogskin #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $20
click photo to purchase


Ultra Ricordea #47
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $30
click photo to purchase


JF Bug Out Stylo #2
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $13
click photo to purchase


JF Sunset Stylo
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $40
click photo to purchase


Magic Carpet Shroom
regular price $400 SALE PRICE $300
click photo to purchase


ORA Hawkins Echinata #3
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $13
click photo to purchase


Blue Tip Branching Frogspawn #30
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $20
click photo to purchase


Bioreef Anacropora #2
regular price $120 SALE PRICE $80
click photo to purchase


Mars Madness Chalice
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $80
click photo to purchase


Awesome Echinata #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $40
click photo to purchase


Sweet N Sour Psammacora
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $20
click photo to purchase


Green Edge Wall Hammer #3
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $20


Orange Branching Mini Hammer #10
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $30
click photo to purchase
 
Woohoo! Now I have 2 shirts I can wear....Gonna have to go and buy me some of them there fancy clothes hangers ive been hearing about.
 
Will the people who won the magic carpet be going on a magic carpet ride?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new