It’s Alive!! Kind of.

CoralBlue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E9818A68-42B4-4F95-A93D-B7B3FD44E1C2.jpeg

Finally set this bad boy up today. 16 gallon biocube, everything stock. Used caribsea love sand and life rock. Water was murky for a while so I stuffed the entire media basket with filter floss which worked wonders. Used dr. Tim’s ammonia Drops so the only thing to do now is wait and start testing. Sand is pretty deep but I really want a goby shrimp pair and I’m up for the extra work so we’ll see!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!!! TAKE YOUR TIME during cycling. Just when you think the tank is ready, give it more time. Rushing is the key to problems and ultimate failure.

OP
OP
CoralBlue

CoralBlue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!!! TAKE YOUR TIME during cycling. Just when you think the tank is ready, give it more time. Rushing is the key to problems and ultimate failure.
Thank you! And will do, my lfs was telling me to just drop some clownfish in there. I’d rather do it in a more humane fashion And take my time.

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good & congrats! This hobby is truly a test of your patience, but it does pay off when you wait...

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back