I've got babies..

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took this photo. I now have baby snails. I can't remember the name though. I want to say margarite snails... what do you think? It has like a striped shell..
e52a5646da0eb80db3bad15f983ac353.jpg
 
Sounds like stomatella. Almost looks like a slug?
Has a hard shell...mouth part is not attached to the actual body where it's attached to the glass....it is like it's 2 segments. One for body, one for mouth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new