I've never seen a Mandarinfish act so aggressively...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loumaggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well mandarins aren't that smart, they're fish, maybe it mistook the clownfish for another mandarin because of it's similarly shaped fins?
 
I had a spotted mandarin that was like this in my last tank. I was trying to make a pair. Unfortunately it never worked out. I had to return several fish I thought were female. There was one pairing I thought was successful but it later failed when the mandarin murdered its partner. I had a pair of spotted mandarins years ago and they were always together I really enjoyed these fish. I will be trying to get a pair together in a store before I but them this time around. I just need to finish building my setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new