J.Chemicals system 1

J.chemicals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
400
Reaction score
352
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like most of the people I started with the fresh water hobby, then switched to saltwater when Covid hit. I got my first EVO 13.5 from LFS and I was fascinated by how much fun and interesting saltwater can be. Challenging I suppose. I learned and met people who are in the hobby by watching videos and attending frag swap events!

The learning never ends!!! And I love it.

2 years later, I have accumulated a lot of reefing gear.
I bought the Marine X 60.2 when it first came out. Waited about two months after pre ordering it.

to be continued…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new