Jabeo dosing pumps?

ectoaesthetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I’ve not seen a ton of info after searching. A lot of folks have these for sure, as they constantly show up in tank builds and sale threads…

Has anyone tested accuracy of these how close do they get to the states ml/hr?

How often do they breakdown? For the price it feels like I could go through quite a few… but that’s not my favorite way of purchasing things… I can see a lot of others have the same rationale, but can’t find a single post where someone has had them break…

Anyone had them fail in the ON position??? Failing in off feels reasonable, dumping fluoride or iodine in my thank by the container full does not.

hoping to use this to dose trace elements and coral foods from a mini fridge

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a fan !! Back in the day they didn’t last long for me . Plus one I had kept dumping out of sync from what I set it for . Others yes say their ok and swear by them . Probably the ones who sell them lol . Kidding not sure but my experience I’ll never use them again . Guess you get what you pay for .

jpark457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have one on for a few weeks. So far so good but I’m watching it close because people have def commented in other threads about problems. Out of the box set up well / fine for me and dosed fairly accurately when I tested it before setting it loose on the tank.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at about a year in with a 3 channel non wifi doser. Using it for nopox and redsea ab+. Outside of it loosing a second a day time wise, it does the job. IMHO the calibration is crapola but long as your dosing 10ml+ a day its fine. I wouldn't trust them for lower dosages than 10ml, I had a hard time calibrating 5-8ml.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back