Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
oh man oh man :) Great thread. Cant wait to see some single shots from all your coral :) just got really excited :P . looking forward jackson!.





Great looking tank! Are you running a fuge or just a ton of LR? Shots of sump in action would be great!


Looks great man
May5 by rich.colombo, on FlickrWow
Nice stand, tank, scape, and corals. That tank has it all.
Great job!
I snapped a quick pic with my iPhone yesterday. I am very busy working this time of year so the tank just gets basic maintenance done. Sometimes I don't see it the lights on for a few days. Everything seems to be doing well. Growth may have slowed a little. I had problems with both of my phosban reactors so no carbon or GFO has been used for the past few weeks. I plan on getting better quality reactors soon and running both medias again.
May5 by rich.colombo, on Flickr