Jan 22 - Shoreline Store Event

SPECIALS!
50% Off Store Club Memberships & Renewals!

25% Off all coral Frags (Some exclusions apply)

30% Off All Salt & Freshwater Fish priced $100 or less.

20% Off All Fish priced over $100

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Snails!
 
What time does the event go until? I work till about 4 and would love to shoot up right after.
 
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone and I'm sorry if you were one of the many people I pushed out of the way to get into the frag tank. It was great that so many people showed up and I'm glad you got a bunch of new club members! See you at Super Saltwater Sunday!
 
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone and I'm sorry if you were one of the many people I pushed out of the way to get into the frag tank. It was great that so many people showed up and I'm glad you got a bunch of new club members! See you at Super Saltwater Sunday!

Thank you for hosting this, we had a great time and it was nice chatting with new people and old friends. Look forward to Saltwater Sunday!
 
Indeed, Jeromy I second the thanks for hosting!

The pizza was a nice touch, but it's my fish who'll be eating well for the foreseeable future - and with a trio of conchs to help tidy up the leftovers.

Always worth a visit, even if it _is_ an hour or more each way!

~Bruce, who remembered after he got home that he'd see a thing or two in the frag tank that he would love to have in his own tank . . .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new