January, 2018 POTM Voting Poll - FTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Help Choose January's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    367
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted ! Really nice tanks!
 
Voted :)
 
Wow! That was a tough vote, but it is in.
 
Wow ! ! ! A lot of NICE looking tanks ! ! !

Tough choices there @dbl ! !
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbl
Voted ,wow that was hard o_O
 
#9 is proof that the ROCK WALL is still the undiputed king of rockscapes.

Why? Because he has room for twice as many acros as every modern scape :D

That's the way an acroholic sees it anyways..
 
pic 10 because everybody likes giant trumpets!
 
Voted, go Sam !!! :D
 
Very nice photos! And tanks!
 
Loved the simplicity, color, and mass variety of 12. Over all they were all amazing!
 
Don't know where I cast my vote or the full process but my favorite 3 thus far out of those photos was 4, 7, and 13
 
I vote for me! Oh wait my tanks not done yet?!?!

: /
 
Number 6 is cool. Almost like a planted tank. Number 9 is like what I’m trying to do with my tank. Might have to hit that person up when I start adding coral. Very cool.
 
e549a0bc873f3847711dd85f8c739907.jpg
 
Voted. Those are some great shots everyone! I especially liked #1, #5 and #9.
 
voted for #1 because of the fish. 10 wins for the corals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new