January Renew & Signup Event

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had so much fun at last years kick off event we decided to do it again! Come out to talk reefs and grab some new stuff for your tank! Also have the chance to win a $50 FFM gift card so you can grab something cool from one of our favorite events of the year. Hope to see a bunch of you!
D185404A-39A9-4077-B7B8-1B7EC0E4591E.png

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree with Leslie, it's a bit of a drive for me but it was worth the trip. Great to be back into reefing also. Picked up a tomini tang which was one I planned on picking up for my tank anyways. Got a couple of frags also, I mean I couldn't drive all that way & come back empty handed could I? Lol

fastest302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering for those that renewed at fragtoberfest when are we suppose to receive our new cards

rtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't join until probably November, so my membership should be good until then, no?

How does one set up a CTARS badge? It'd be good to promote the group.

I believe that anyone that signed up last year at or after Fragtoberfest includes 2020 membership as well. I know we had a mishap sending out membership cards at the end of 2019, but that should be rectified soon by the new board.

I don't believe anyone within CTARS has the forum access to assign the badges. You need this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back