Japanese Goniopora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting a “Japanese goniopora” from someone tomorrow. Anyone familiar with this? I’m assuming water would be cooler and lighting, unsure. I checked pics and found similar looking corals but nothing concrete. Any help appreciated.

B6E02A8C-15E6-48C2-9A7A-D7584BB7078F.jpeg
 
I’m getting a “Japanese goniopora” from someone tomorrow. Anyone familiar with this? I’m assuming water would be cooler and lighting, unsure. I checked pics and found similar looking corals but nothing concrete. Any help appreciated.

B6E02A8C-15E6-48C2-9A7A-D7584BB7078F.jpeg

Very pretty frag! I have three types of goniopora and they all like a lot of light and flow.
 
I’m getting a “Japanese goniopora” from someone tomorrow. Anyone familiar with this? I’m assuming water would be cooler and lighting, unsure. I checked pics and found similar looking corals but nothing concrete. Any help appreciated.

B6E02A8C-15E6-48C2-9A7A-D7584BB7078F.jpeg
Beautiful, thanks for sharing, comrade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new