Jar Tank

You need 1 of these, they say they're reef friendly

16-9.jpg
 
Yea Now that you say that, I’m gonna go with the no filtration stagnant water and CO2 diffuser setup. Sound good?
Yes perfect.
You need 1 of these, they say they're reef friendly

16-9.jpg
I was thinking something a little bigger. What about these?
1581545075998.png
1581545129384.png
1581545152523.png
1581545202235.png
 
Had to dump it cause we went on a month long RV trip and it requires a lot more care than you would think for something so tiny maybe Ill start a new one soon.
 
I guess my advice to new starter of this is that they are easy to start but hard to sustain easy just to do a refresh weekly to keep it going.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new