jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags I bought during jason fox’s Saturday sale this past weekend. Got a cool grafted monti that I have been wanting. I already had the wwc graft so I needed this one for the collection. Some of his awesome chalace corals. A few deep water acros some digi strains. Branching cyphastria and encrusting. Awesome zoas and pallys. Over all very please and his shipping was top notch. Everything looked great straight out of the box. The favia looks incredible! Time to grow these out and share em with some other reefers

BC18938E-C760-4B85-9CEE-CA26ECA32A91.jpeg 74B45CD2-1397-4721-9C23-53F9961F79D2.jpeg DF38ED0D-D4C5-47EF-B6FC-471DECCA4042.jpeg CF9B3E16-285B-4418-B354-4F5FFE44EDFC.jpeg

OP
OP
jtone_philthy_aquatics

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’m planning on making my wallet angry once my tank is ready for corals. Been drooling over some of Jason’s stuff for a while now....

you did indeed get a nice haul!!!
I hear you on that!! I have been waiting for a while to stock this tank with Jason fox signatures and some of wwc pieces! I def spent to much but it’s well worth it lol. Jason’s coral selection is insane. Very unique stuff

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you on that!! I have been waiting for a while to stock this tank with Jason fox signatures and some of wwc pieces! I def spent to much but it’s well worth it lol. Jason’s coral selection is insane. Very unique stuff

I NEED his leptos and stylos lol

OP
OP
jtone_philthy_aquatics

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do too!!! I missed out on a few that I really wanted! LOL it was tough you had to be quick to buy!! It was a challenge for sure! Hopefully he will do another sale like that again. It was fun

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I’ve already decided I’m going to avoid the live sales. I’ll get myself into trouble if I participate in them LOL

Real talk though. Jason fox and tidal gardens are going to be my main go to vendors. Everything else will be local reefers....well that’s what I’m telling myself at least

EuphylliaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I’ve already decided I’m going to avoid the live sales. I’ll get myself into trouble if I participate in them LOL

Real talk though. Jason fox and tidal gardens are going to be my main go to vendors. Everything else will be local reefers....well that’s what I’m telling myself at least
I chose the TCK corals live sale, I'm kinda wishing I went with the Jason fox sale tho.

OP
OP
jtone_philthy_aquatics

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lol I did get myself in some trouble!! The way they had the event set up was so bad for me lol they were dropping new corals for HOURS!! I couldn’t stop buying

OP
OP
jtone_philthy_aquatics

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... They all look amazing. I dig his stuff too. Picked up a Jack-O-Lantern it's beautiful.
I love the Jack o lantern I picked one up a few months back at a swap! They really stand out under blue lighting!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back