Jason Fox is Killing Me!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef life

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
577
Reaction score
124
Location
South Fl
Jason killed it again!! Best communication I've ever had. Packaging excellent as always! And like a broken record, The chalice is AWSOME!:tongue: Enjoyable experience and will buy from again!
 
This forum is for feedback between buyer and seller only
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new