Jawbreaker Help!

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers,

Quick question.... I bought two beautiful jawbreakers a week ago. Thankfully I caught the bigger one detaching and put it in a shroom cage. I broke up a bunch of ruble and tossed it inside the cage... it doesn't seem to be attaching and just bounces all over the cage. I find it eventually turned over upside down whenever I come back to the tank. Any suggestions to save this shroom and get it to attach? obviously glue doesn't work it just slimes over... I keep repositioning it and it just wont stay. Should i just leave it alone even if its turned over? does it have the ability to move around like an anemone does and eventually pick a spot? I hope its not a lost cause =( It still has its beautiful color but I am seeing it spew out its guts from the mouth a little bit but only when I mess around with it trying to get it back into position. some tips and tricks would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe try a shroom cage?
It’s in a shroom cage already. It just won’t attach. I’m hoping one of these times I reposition it stays and attached but the only thing worrying me is the spaghetti like guts the come out of the mouth when I start touching it. Other than that it still looks healthy with beautiful color .. was wondering if there are any other tricks to get it to attach other than shroom cage and rubble

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops, my brain read basket, maybe try dabbing the bottom off with paper towrl and super gluing it to a frag plu, I’ve done this with relative success in the past

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back