• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker mushrooms

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
241
Location
SAn Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers, I am selling 3 of my Jawbreaker mushrooms. I am willing to ship, but buyer will be paying for shipping fees via FedEx priority overnight.

You must receive the 1st delivery attempt. Standard DOA apply within the first 2 hours of first delivery. You must take clear photos of the mushroom inside the specimen cup and my plastic bag and text me the photos within 2 hours of first delivery. If the plastic bag is opened, no refund will be granted. I will send you photos of the Jawbreaker before I ship the package to show you that everything is fine.

I will ship every package with an insulated styrofoam box and a 40 hour heat pack. I will contact you to confirm a ship date.

A quick video of the shrooms for sale.


Alright, without further delay, here are the Jawbreakers for sale. So far, only the 3 on the right. Most of the JB's have specks of green showing already.


20161119_140245_zpsqpii3ct0.jpg



$500 + shipping fees
20161119_141457_zpsnoufvkxl.jpg



$600+ shipping fees
20161119_141435_zps5fegubbp.jpg



$500 + shipping fees
20161119_141457_zpsnoufvkxl.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you still have any of these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new