Jawbreakers??

Hella_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
376
Reaction score
498
Location
Rohnert Park, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4710.PNG
I'm curios to find out if these mushrooms are in fact jawbreakers!!!!!!!
Sorry for the poor quality, let me know if u need a better view to ID, this is the best I could do as of now.
 
I don't know kschweer they might be. Looks like they have the Orange and red on a few of them.
 
I thought they look like Iron mans but I can see red maybe. Tough to tell if it's really red or just over saturation. Better pix would help
 
Yeah these are mine. Definitely smooth skin but hey whatever same colors. They're orange and they have red veining. Look the same without the price tag. A welcome hitchhiker on some live rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new