Jaws the movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Moving on to Svengoolie on Me TV. Peter Cushing,The Revenge of Frankenstein . It's a Hammer film so has to be pretty good ! lol
 
That show scared the tar out of me when I was a kid. Just to tell you how scared I was. I was standing on a diving board just getting ready to jump into the deep end of the pool for the first times nervous wreck. Standing right behind me was my younger brother. He started in on the jaws theme song and said it’s going to get you. That was it off the diving board on to solid dry ground. Took a ton of convening that sharks don’t live in pools.
 
don't feel bad sfin, My Uncle Jack took me to see The Exorcist. On one condition he said " Don't tell Your Mother " The movie terrified me but I loved every bit ! lol
 
I reckon the scene where their in the cabin telling stories & having a singalong is a classic moment in movies :cool:

Watched it again just the other night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new