jaymans 125gallon reef

Very nice tank. I'm looking to do something similar with my new tank . I like your choice of corals. What kind of lights are you running?
I have three Maxspect razors over this tank.
 
20150810_125632.jpg
20150810_125620.jpg
 
Nice tank! I love the Moorish idol, looks like it is doing awesome. I have the same size tank and really would like to keep a Regal tang but so many advise against it. How is yours doing?
 
Nice tank! I love the Moorish idol, looks like it is doing awesome. I have the same size tank and really would like to keep a Regal tang but so many advise against it. How is yours doing?
I have had mine for about a year and so far has Ben doing great. I actually got this one pretty small about a inch or so. Purchased from aquacorals.com. Most of my fish have pen purchased their including my morish idol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new