JB 20 gallon build

Yeah I kind of thought it would be Overkill but the owner of the LFS said it would be fine and she's used it on smaller tanks. Also this way if/when I decide to go bigger on the tank, I'll already have a skimmer

I am surprised you have not loaded up on a bunch of coral. You are going to love that! Do you have any in mind yet?
 
I am surprised you have not loaded up on a bunch of coral. You are going to love that! Do you have any in mind yet?
I've been taking it slow. For my tank and my bank accounts sake. We just have the gsp and a zoa right now. Plan on getting more next time we are at the store. I just ask the store owners what's easy to keep. And from there just pick out what we all like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new