JBJ 3 Gallon pico reef tank setup!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef4Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef4Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakewood CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I the tank just arrived at my house today and I just finished installing the tank!!!:);)

This tank is the one I won from a contest on Reef2Reef!!
I would like to thank Reef2Reef and JBJ for the awesome tank and they are very helpful with any problems you have!!:);)




Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Here are some pics of the setup this is a very awesome tank it is sleek and I love the look!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Pics of the nice ver cool LED's that come with system!!:);)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
G]61173[/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 324
I love my Cubey. But be careful, the hood light cover has metal screws that quickly rusted and started dripping rust water into the tank.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2
 
I love my Cubey. But be careful, the hood light cover has metal screws that quickly rusted and started dripping rust water into the tank.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

I know aha I already took the screws of and painted with rustolium but thank you for telling me


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
it varies. but i just set one up the exact same about a weeka go with cured live rock and it cycled in a couple days. gonna be a sexy shrimp tank w zoas and maybe a single rainbow chalice.
 
it varies. but i just set one up the exact same about a weeka go with cured live rock and it cycled in a couple days. gonna be a sexy shrimp tank w zoas and maybe a single rainbow chalice.

Aha Thas gonna be nice aha send me a pick of how it turns out!! Mines gonna have some sexy shrimp too there awsome


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Awesome!!Can't wait to see how it progresses!!
 
Here is a new addition to my 3 gallon it just finished cycling !!!!:)
image.jpg
and I'm going to move these button polyps in there too!!:);)
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new