• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ 45 (Nashville)

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my JBJ 45 that I bought second hand from a local reefer.

$300 for the following:
JBJ 45 (slight scratches, it's a used tank after all)
DIY Stand (Leveling feet and flush door with a shiplap look)
JBJ Pacifica Light (No remote, works with a time/single plug. I used it with my Apex for a while)
Syncra "Silent" 2.0 (Used less than three months)

If you don't want the stand I can modify it for something else and can do $200. I also have a Tunze 9004 if you want it for another $60 since it fits perfectly in the rear chamber. I only have one set of the magnets, hasn't ever been an issue.

NOTHING ELSE IS FOR SALE AS I WILL BE USING ON THE NEW SYSTEM

JBJ4.jpg

JBJ5.jpg

JBJ6.jpg

JBJ2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I’ll just keep the stand and modify it for my new tank. If someone wants the JBJ 45, light, Syncra 2.0, and Tunze 9004 I’ll do $220.

OP
OP
A

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not opposed to trades at all. :) I think I have most of what I need for the new tank except for a skimmer (originally I was going to use the Tunze 9004 but the water level isn’t high enough in the sump). Sort of came up short on lighting once I fired up the AI Prime HD I ordered too... maybe I’m not as prepared as I thought. Haha. But seriously, if you want to PM me some ideas I’m definitely open to them. Thanks!

OP
OP
A

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Tank is empty and ready to go. I cannibalized a few stand parts (ie. hinges) but it’s still together and the door can be rehung for probably $10 worth of hardware.

Looking to just sell the tank and stand at this point, does come with a few month old Sicce Syncra 2.0.

Asking $150.

Thanks!

Adam

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back