JBJ nano light schedule

Salty Acres

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Aviston
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I’m wondering what light schedule I should run in my jbj 28g. I have three fish and three soft corals for now.
Should I run a moonlight phase? I can run just blue at 1% then simulate morning daytime and dusk with schedules.

what is the ideal total light time? Running 80% blue, 25% white for 5hrs at peak time of day. Gradual scale up and down between. time.

here is a picture of the schedule. 0 indicates red. Blue is highest number and white is lower number.
CB34CC7E-3AC2-4C51-944E-84B204414498.png
 
Hi,

First wanted to say #WelcometoR2R

Your light schedule looks ok. I am not familiar with you light, so cannot comment on the intensity levels. You can run moonlight, I would end it at midnight. Just watch you tank for algea and any other changes, if you run into problems you may want to shorten the photo period or intensity . If you are not getting results you may want to do the opposite.

Hope that helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new