JBJ RF-45 AIO ACTIVATED!!!

I don’t like it but it’s what I have right now. I did inquire about one with octoaquatics might have to get one soon. I had a black leopard wrasse that was doing fine for a week. One morning it was laying on the sand bed, I think it tried to jump. It also, makes the water evaporate quicker.
 
I don’t like it but it’s what I have right now. I did inquire about one with octoaquatics might have to get one soon. I had a black leopard wrasse that was doing fine for a week. One morning it was laying on the sand bed, I think it tried to jump. It also, makes the water evaporate quicker.
Pm coming
 
Awesome I got the same tank.

I recommend dropping that hydra lower if you're going to stock nice SPS.

I had to drop my Hydra 32 to about 7 inches above the tank.

7”. what settings are you running?

I get 300+ par 8-10” under water from my hydra 26hds at 15” above water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new