Jebao Cross-Flow

D block

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone see the Jebao Cross-Flow for sale? One local fish shop stated that they will he receiving then rght after New Years and another told me 2 weeks.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone see the Jebao Cross-Flow for sale? One local fish shop stated that they will he receiving then rght after New Years and another told me 2 weeks.
If this is true you might have to buy another so i can pay you for it lol, i cant find any info or pictures other than the same image on this. If it is launching this soon i would think there would be more info.

OP
OP
D

D block

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will let you know once I see them. One of the stores ships.

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has a Jebao knock off cross wave. It was called jedo or something like that. They said the came in on Saturday. They were $85.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has a Jebao knock off cross wave. It was called jedo or something like that. They said the came in on Saturday. They were $85.
Really? That's funny because Jebao was said to knock-off of the MaxSpect Gyre pump, so someone made a knock off of a knock off lol.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jecod, maybe? Jecod and jebao I think are the same? I have seen both names attached to the wp powerheads I think.

Anyway, found this. http://akwarystyczne.info/showthread.php?tid=9865 Polish, but let Google translate. They say 1st quarter and link to a distributor in the netherlands with a price of 110-150 euros

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple screenshots of stuff I found I about it.
That other website says it was on sale in France for one day, debate over if pulled off shelf for copyright or because not supposed to be released until mid January..

1451425380509.jpg

1451425397207.jpg

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I have the wp20s on a twin controller. I have been thinking of replacing a koralia for a rw8. But now I may have to give this a try instead.

Feltman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I feel jabeo can make it just differnt enough to escape patent issues. If nothing else the controller alone will most likely be completely differnt.

philfree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That letter is nothing more then 1 man's opinion. That opinion is from someone getting paid from Maxspect.

LOL
What opinion?
The point of the link is that maxspect/coralvue is filing for a patent application and will be..
"its legal rights to notice any potential entities that the sale and distribution of this new pump in the US market may potentially violate its impending patent rights and make the offender subject to penalties for theft of their intellectual property and legal damages which would include injunctive and monetary relief."

Also i posted it to show that Jebao is indeed "Jecod".

den75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just another blatant ripoff of someone else's intellectual property and complete disregard for patents as far as I'm concerned.

OP
OP
D

D block

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL
What opinion?
The point of the link is that maxspect/coralvue is filing for a patent application and will be..
"its legal rights to notice any potential entities that the sale and distribution of this new pump in the US market may potentially violate its impending patent rights and make the offender subject to penalties for theft of their intellectual property and legal damages which would include injunctive and monetary relief."

Also i posted it to show that Jebao is indeed "Jecod".

The letter from the law firm. That is why it says it MAY violate.

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The store got them in. He said he is they only person in the US with them. I am sure the market will be flooded with them soon.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back