Jebao dcq10000 to apex?

  • Thread starter Thread starter josh387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

josh387

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y’all is it possible to connect my jebao dcq 10000 to my apex to have it ramp up and down from the apex rather than just its control panel. Looking for ideas and suggestions I found adapters for older models just want to be sure it will work.
 
No. Not to my knowledge.

You can have it switching on/off using an outlet on the energy bar but not control the speed like you can with other manufacturers.

If I'm wrong, i'd love to know so I can go and buy some Jebao pumps :D
 
No. Not to my knowledge.

You can have it switching on/off using an outlet on the energy bar but not control the speed like you can with other manufacturers.

If I'm wrong, i'd love to know so I can go and buy some Jebao pumps :D
That is what I figured, thank you I’ll let you know if I find anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new