Jebao dosing pump

reefking807

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the dosing pump for s little over 6 months now. Pump one is the only one that will work the right way. They other three auto siphon. I have swapped the heads around and. Re arranged the spacers in them and still yet nothing it worked. Can someone help with this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new