Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Got a MOW 9 the other day. Im having trouble connecting it to the app on my phone.
Has anyone had success doing this ? Ive read hold power button...there is no power button ?
I havent been able to find any videos that show you how to connect to it or any info on trouble shooting it when it wont connect. Couple of videos that claim how to setup,,but they just say connect to you pump and dont show you how to lol

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not at home so I can’t see which button you hold down believe it’s the middle one and the Wi-Fi sign will then change and have a ap next to it or different letters will change and then you can set it up. I found it easiest to plug it in directly next to my router as the signal is strongest there for initial setup. Once connected it’s not a problem but I tried setting them up away and had issues.make sure when you go into the WiFi you go into your phones and select jebao then you go back in and change it to yours or it won’t connect.

OP
OP
Jasonak

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not at home so I can’t see which button you hold down believe it’s the middle one and the Wi-Fi sign will then change and have a ap next to it or different letters will change and then you can set it up. I found it easiest to plug it in directly next to my router as the signal is strongest there for initial setup. Once connected it’s not a problem but I tried setting them up away and had issues.make sure when you go into the WiFi you go into your phones and select jebao then you go back in and change it to yours or it won’t connect.
Thank you! Ill give it a try when i get home.

OP
OP
Jasonak

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off there is nothing special about the app at all, you have the same controls and options that you do from the keypad. So not worth the hassel if you ask me. See below if your a I gotta see for myself type... like me LOL

Thank you for everyone help.
I did get it finally.

SO if anyone else needs help and comes across this.

You hold the WIFI button down until two little letters appear AP very small hard to see but they will be next to the WIFI symbol Like Dbichler said.
You then do a search on WIFI on your phone until you see the Jeabao wifi.
Connect to that, you will not be connected to internet.
Open your app and add your pump/wavemaker to the app.
Then you need to log into YOUR WIFI
BUT like Lbrdsoxfan said you have to be connect to a 2.4 GHZ network.
Thats about it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back