Jebao ow-10 power supply

RevRich

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
422
Reaction score
432
Location
Seabrook
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was gifted a Jebao ow-10 recently but the guy couldn't find the power supply. He said it was a 12v but I'm reading conflicting reports that it may actually be a 24v. Also I have no clue on the amps or wattage. Can anyone point me in the right direction of which power supply to buy? T.I.A.
 
Here is a pic of my ow 10 power supply. You can find one on ebay.
20220527_073244.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new