Jebao Pumps In!!!

The wp25s do not need an outlet converter, just the wp40s. Also, one will be included, free of charge, with the pump. We will bump the warranty to 1 year.
 
Very nice deal, Logan. I may have to jump off of the group buy I'm currently joined to. :)

Do you have an idea of when you'll know the pricing on the DC pumps?

Brandon
 
Awesome, thank you.

Brandon
 
glad you carry these, just ordered a wp25. cant wait to get it, thanks
 
I bought a wp40 off ebay for $94 shipped, no problems yet. I will order any future pumps from you guys. The slight addition in cost is well worth the warrenty. Side note, love my new Photon48.
 
2013-09-06 10.37.45.jpg
2013-09-06 10.39.40.jpg

here is a photo of the wp40 in my tank.
 
Just ordered the wp-25 AND the Value LED!! I'm so excited!!!! Thanks for the great products Logan and, special warranty and free shipping! You ROCK!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new