Jebao Pumps In!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the WP-25 ! Anyone running one on their 40 breeder? Would like to know what setting you're running it on. No directions unless you can read Chinese! :( Simple to set up, especially for us women :0)

I agree, they are pretty easy to figure out. However, we will offer a guide in English on our site in PDF format. I will get it ready asap.

terri_ann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Logan! I have no clue what the settings are...doh! Will do a post and see if I get any responses ;0) Can hardly wait for LED!! :0)
I agree, they are pretty easy to figure out. However, we will offer a guide in English on our site in PDF format. I will get it ready asap.

sdnd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not to thread crap but why would you buy one with a china plug and use a converter? get it straight from the source with the US plug! plus ebay isn't the only place to get these in. just my 2cents!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This has been my holdback. Waiting to see how this is doing for others. Thus far, I ee positive feedback.
not to thread crap but why would you buy one with a china plug and use a converter? get it straight from the source with the US plug! plus ebay isn't the only place to get these in. just my 2cents!

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also after setting the dial you can hold the pink button down to lock it so it won't t change if you accidentally move the dial

jbannick22586

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came in today, working great. If your on the fence about these pumps then your missing out! replaced my mp20 with the wp25 and the difference is night and day as crazy as that sounds. Running it in a 40 breeder, quiet and the settings are easy to learn.

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my wp25 from fish street site last week for just $71 plus $10 shipping fees and it came today (wow 7 days to ship from hong kong)?
All I can say is what a great power head for the price

terri_ann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the WP25 in a 40 breeder also. Also just got mine. What setting are you using and where do you have it positioned? Mine is blowing the sand to where it's covering corals and making an area in the middle of the tank (up front) without sand :9(
Mine came in today, working great. If your on the fence about these pumps then your missing out! replaced my mp20 with the wp25 and the difference is night and day as crazy as that sounds. Running it in a 40 breeder, quiet and the settings are easy to learn.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, order one of the wp25 from you on Monday the 23rd. Just curious when would ship out. Website said 1-2 weeks. You guys always been faster than site said with my previous orders lol

-Alex-

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Alex, there has been a bit of a delay on these, but we should have them for the first week of October.

jbannick22586

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the WP25 in a 40 breeder also. Also just got mine. What setting are you using and where do you have it positioned? Mine is blowing the sand to where it's covering corals and making an area in the middle of the tank (up front) without sand :9(

The best setting that found is have it on W1/S1(you could use s2 or s3 easily) with it stationed on the side/back and 3/4ths down and aiming to the middle/top of the front glass. That setting creates an awesome wave/pulse action and enough flow throughout the tank that I even took out my tunze on the other side.

Last edited:

terri_ann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will give it a try :0) Thanks j!!
The best setting that found is have it on W1/S1(you could use s2 or s3 easily) with it stationed on the side/back and 3/4ths down and aiming to the middle/top of the front glass. That setting creates an awesome wave/pulse action and enough flow throughout the tank that I even took out my tunze on the other side.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I still plan on purchasing. Bought a reef Octopus skimmer and it is shooting in current ad am awaiting to see if it is sufficient for happy corals.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back