Jebao RW4 versus RW8 for 60g Cube

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
2,080
Reaction score
1,089
Location
Palm Springs, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 60g cube and I want to upgrade to RWs. It is 2x2x2 with mostly Zoas and LPS (plus a Monti cap and Jedi Mind Trick) and a few fish. I don't plan on adding more SPS.

Should I go with two 4's or two 8's? Any other suggestions?
 
The rw4 will be more than enough I have 2 in a 57 db and they blow sand around
 
I have 1 RW4 in a 20long and that's not enough for me, I wld go with the 8s if I were you because you can always turn them down if need be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new