Jebao sine driver slw-30

dirty_south87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2022
Messages
430
Reaction score
291
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 of these sine drivers in my tank, they came with the tank when I bought it so I have no manual for them. Looking for advice on adjustments or maybe a direction to find the actual manual.
E5F42623-CF65-468B-8CFA-095EE17E05CD.jpeg
 
I always used else mode on my slw-10. tank was too small to use two of them, but if I had multiple I’d probably try out one of the wave modes with them synched together.
I have tried different settings on it, just couldn’t fully figure it out. I have a 180 gallon tank with 2 of the sine drivers on either side. On a very low setting on “H” my corals will stay open but little to no movement.
 
I have tried different settings on it, just couldn’t fully figure it out. I have a 180 gallon tank with 2 of the sine drivers on either side. On a very low setting on “H” my corals will stay open but little to no movement.

H was just constantly running the same speed right? or is that what you use to sync them together? I’ve never run a slave so unfortunately I can’t help you out with that.

few things I do remember trying to figure out was the two different speed controls (knob and button/lights). The knob adjusts how fast it ramps up and down between each pulse and the speed button/light adjusts the gph. I always found it hard to notice the difference.

I tried night mode for a while but It always went into night mode unless I had the room lights on during the day.

to access feed mode you just hold the button for 3 seconds or so.
 
H was just constantly running the same speed right? or is that what you use to sync them together? I’ve never run a slave so unfortunately I can’t help you out with that.

few things I do remember trying to figure out was the two different speed controls (knob and button/lights). The knob adjusts how fast it ramps up and down between each pulse and the speed button/light adjusts the gph. I always found it hard to notice the difference.

I tried night mode for a while but It always went into night mode unless I had the room lights on during the day.

to access feed mode you just hold the button for 3 seconds or so.
It keeps it on a continuous run instead of pulse. I’ve been playing with it to find the right setting to keep the corals happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new