Jebao SLW Reviews?

Vetekli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with uncle99 and also acros. Don't forget the random turbulent flow that passes over and through the corals on a reef vs the surface waves moving back and forth.
They talk about what im trying to achieve here:

@13:30

Im thinking surge one way, slow down, surge the other way with some "random pulses" in there. But the general direction should be one way and then turn the other.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They talk about what im trying to achieve here:

@13:30

Im thinking surge one way, slow down, surge the other way with some "random pulses" in there. But the general direction should be one way and then turn the other.

For that I suggest to of the scp120,150,or 180s one on each side near the top. Turn up the power led dots but turn down the pulse nob. Connect them as slave /master or have the pulse slightly different speeds for max randomness.

Vetekli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For that I suggest to of the scp120,150,or 180s one on each side near the top. Turn up the power led dots but turn down the pulse nob. Connect them as slave /master or have the pulse slightly different speeds for max randomness.
Those are not sold where i live sadly, at least i cannot find them (europe, sweden). I might go with maxspects later if jebao route doenst work out.

Another thought is i can add two SOWs or MOWs for more long shooting flow, does anyone know if SLW, SOW, and MOW can communicate? Im guessing it would not be possible to group them so left is one group and right another. Guessing C, Cycle mode will go 1->2->3->4.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back