Jebao SLW Reviews?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gungo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree with uncle99 and also acros. Don't forget the random turbulent flow that passes over and through the corals on a reef vs the surface waves moving back and forth.
They talk about what im trying to achieve here:

@13:30

Im thinking surge one way, slow down, surge the other way with some "random pulses" in there. But the general direction should be one way and then turn the other.
 
They talk about what im trying to achieve here:

@13:30

Im thinking surge one way, slow down, surge the other way with some "random pulses" in there. But the general direction should be one way and then turn the other.

For that I suggest to of the scp120,150,or 180s one on each side near the top. Turn up the power led dots but turn down the pulse nob. Connect them as slave /master or have the pulse slightly different speeds for max randomness.
 
For that I suggest to of the scp120,150,or 180s one on each side near the top. Turn up the power led dots but turn down the pulse nob. Connect them as slave /master or have the pulse slightly different speeds for max randomness.
Those are not sold where i live sadly, at least i cannot find them (europe, sweden). I might go with maxspects later if jebao route doenst work out.

Another thought is i can add two SOWs or MOWs for more long shooting flow, does anyone know if SLW, SOW, and MOW can communicate? Im guessing it would not be possible to group them so left is one group and right another. Guessing C, Cycle mode will go 1->2->3->4.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new