Jebao sw8 stopped working

swedishreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pump stopped working it just flashes green on H mode on the controller. The pump was pretty cloged up but i have cleand it and still it just flashes could the panel be broke? Cant find info anywhere :/

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's possible the controller has failed. You can find replacement controllers on Ebay (search for "replacement jebao controller").

Another thing to try is replacing the power supply. It's possible the power supply has failed and is supplying enough power for the controller to error out or switch on and off, but not enough power to run the pump.

If neither of those work, the pump likely has failed.

You could just order another complete pump. Once the new one arrives, try to replace the old controller and/or power supply with the new ones. That way you can just replace the broken parts and have some spare parts in the closet for when something breaks again.

OP
OP
swedishreefer

swedishreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's possible the controller has failed. You can find replacement controllers on Ebay (search for "replacement jebao controller").

Another thing to try is replacing the power supply. It's possible the power supply has failed and is supplying enough power for the controller to error out or switch on and off, but not enough power to run the pump.

If neither of those work, the pump likely has failed.

You could just order another complete pump. Once the new one arrives, try to replace the old controller and/or power supply with the new ones. That way you can just replace the broken parts and have some spare parts in the closet for when something breaks again.
Well it might be the power supply i noticed it have a small light bulb on it that also flashes. I tryed whit my other controller but it turned of when i conected the cabel from the pump and started when i unplugged it. It is for a older and much smaller jebao pump tho. Thanks for the answear i will chek it out some more tomorrow [emoji4][emoji106]

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back