Jebao Wavemaker help

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's amazing I have a return pump that gets stuck and won't turn unless I hit it with the handle of a large screwdriver. I tried it and it worked. Fantastic idea!!!

75pxatr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the airline tube mod to a wp-60 and it did not work. The impeller would not spin.

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the airline tube mod to a wp-60 and it did not work. The impeller would not spin.
Did you use regular or mini air line tubing? Mini would be too small and probably cause it to seize as well.

75pxatr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know there was a regular and a mini size. Thanks for the clarification, I will look more closely.

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know there was a regular and a mini size. Thanks for the clarification, I will look more closely.
Most you will find will be standard, but there is mini out there. I would venture to say if it is not labeled as mini, it will be standard tubing. Mini works great on dosing pumps, that's the only reason I even know it exists.

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a few of these pumps for around 5 years. When they decide to lock up or make noise I take them apart, soak all moving parts (ceramic, not the rubber pieces) in white vinegar for 24 hours. It restores them to new running condition every time. I also soak the plastic parts and then scrub them with a toothbrush to remove coraline algae the vinegar melts....

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back