Jebao WP-40 stopped working.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvoReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Take the pump apart like you are cleaning it And just pull it out. It might come out stuck to the impeller shaft
 
Make sure there is no corrosion in the connections, while they are sealed good , corrosion can find its way into anything.
 
Don't feel bad about a dead Jebao. I have over a thousand dollars in Koralias that don't work. I have one Jabao that kind of lack luster, but I don't mind when I think about how much I have wasted on the Koralias. I'll gladly replace the Jabao with another Jabao.
 
Don't feel bad about a dead Jebao. I have over a thousand dollars in Koralias that don't work. I have one Jabao that kind of lack luster, but I don't mind when I think about how much I have wasted on the Koralias. I'll gladly replace the Jabao with another Jabao.

Yea you are right. I'm going to go after a newer model.
 
Don't feel bad about a dead Jebao. I have over a thousand dollars in Koralias that don't work. I have one Jabao that kind of lack luster, but I don't mind when I think about how much I have wasted on the Koralias. I'll gladly replace the Jabao with another Jabao.
koralia does have great customer service though. When I used them I got a couple of free impellers because of magnets splitting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new